DRK-1000 Mask bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) tester
The main performance indicators of the DRK-1000 mask bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) detector not only meet the requirements of the test instrument in Appendix B of the YY0469-2011 Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Test Method, but also meet the requirements of the American Society for Testing and Materials ASTMF2100, ASTMF2101, and European EN14683 standards require innovative improvements based on the requirements of ASTMF2100, ASTMF2101, and European EN14683 standards. The use of dual gas circuits simultaneously contrasts the sampling method to improve the accuracy of sampling.
Q/0212 ZRB003-2015 Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) detector for medical surgical masks
Related intellectual property
No.: ZL200820224142.6 Electric flow regulating valve
No.: ZL200820224143.0 Air capacity
No.: ZL200920308391.8 Air filter material filtration efficiency detector
- Negative pressure experiment system to ensure the safety of operators;
- The negative pressure cabinet has a built-in peristaltic pump, A and B two-way six-stage Andersen;
- The special microbial aerosol generator bacteria night spray flow rate can be set, Good atomization effect;
- Embedded high-speed industrial microcomputer control; 10.4-inch industrial-grade high-brightness color touch screen;
- USB interface, supporting U disk data transfer;
- The front-switching glass door is convenient for the observation and operation of the experimenter.